SEER Strategic Cooperation with Hilti, a Giant in Power Tool Industry
On May 24th, 2021, SEER Strategic Cooperation with Hilti, a Giant in Power Tool Industry.
Left- Owen, General Manager of Hilti
Right- Lu Jian, East China Sales Manager of SEER
Hilti is a power tool manufacturer integrating R&D, design and production, committed to providing advanced tools, technology, software and services to the global construction industry. It is headquartered in Liechtenstein, Germany. Many innovative projects are presented by this world-renowned multinational company.
SEER · Hilti
Smart logistics solutions
SEER is able to provide one-stop smart logistics solutions for Hilti for production line distribution and finished product delivery.
- SRC-powered Laser SLAM Mini Automatic Forklift SMF-MP10S
- Automatic charging station
- Seer Enterprise Enhanced Digitalization (SEED) —— SEED RDS
- Unified dispatching management of field equipment (door control, elevator control, storage location, etc.)
Highlights of the solution
- Solve the copyright issues of foreign-funded enterprises on system development data and support multiple data development
- Solve the instability of customer's external equipment network through the built-in SEER SRC network card
- SEER provides vehicle dispatching system, sensor signal access system, door control management system, empty and full state management, gantry communication, login window customization, large-screen display customization, abnormal error handling
Further strategic cooperation Empower European factories
In the cooperation with domestic factories, SEER, with its one-stop logistics system solution, attracted Hilti headquarters’ attention to its professional service, excellent hardware products, and user-friendly software. Therefore, Hilti hopes to cooperate with SEER not only domestically, but also to support its European factories abroad.